Application instructions: We recommend one tablet per 2 1/2" pot and 2 per quart pot
This listing is for 5 tablets of AGRIFORM planting and starter fertilizer. AGRIFORM planting tablets contain micronutrients drived from sulfates, which results in more nutrition being used by the plant. The simplicity of these pre-measured tablets insures uniform root zone feeding of trees, shrubs and ground covers up to one year.
- New Landscape Planting Directions:
- Dig planting hole deeper and wider than the soil ball of the plant.
- Backfill hole so that proper planting depth is achieved.
- Place plant in the hole and backfill to halfway point.
- Do not place tablets in the bottom of the planting hole.
- Place Agriform Tablets in the hole about 1-2 inches away from root tips.
- Finish filling the hole around the plant to grade level.
- Indoor/Outdoor Containers:
- Make one hole per tablet 2-3 inches in from edge of container 4-6 inches deep.
- Insert tablets and close holes.
- Established Landscape Trees and Shrubs:
- Drill or punch holes 6-8 inches deep around dripline and between dripline and trunk.
- Insert tablets and close holes
- We are a licensed nursery in the state TENNESSEE cert.#2235. Instructions included with every order. Thank you for looking at our listings.